Support & Maintenance
Maintenance Essentials is much like the maintenance you always do with your car, and you do that to ensure it not only continues to run, but runs efficiently and reliably.
It’s the same with your IT infrastructure, it requires maintenance to keep the network running optimally and reducing potential down time to your business.
Maintenance Essentials has been designed specifically for small to medium business owners to get the most from their IT environment and to offer peace of mind knowing their systems are being looked after by experienced industry professionals.
Designed with flexibility and cost in mind, you can customize your Maintenance Essentials plan to suit your business needs.
What do you get?
Maintenance Essentials includes but not limited to the following maintenance tasks.
- One hour onsite visit per month
- Hardware Driver updates and Firmware patches
- Backup health check including a test restore
- Resource Usage and Availability
- Anti-Virus updates and patches as well as network health examination
- Check UPS system (if applicable)
- Examine server event logs for critical errors and report
- Physical server check (dust and security)
- Report on works completed and Recommendations
Maintenance essentials can be applied to Servers and to regular PC’s and “master” PC setups.
Why Maintenance Essentials?
Having regular maintenance on your car is proven to extend its life, and it’s the same with your IT infrastructure.
Some key benefits include:
- Reduced downtime by preventing outages
- Increased staff efficiency by reduced load times of applications
- Peace of mind knowing your systems are not being left in the dark
- Better disaster recovery planning
- Predictable costs
Contact us for a quote on your systems.
If you want further information, please contact us on 1300 338 266 or contact us online below.Contact Us
COVID Safe – Facial Recognition, Thermal Temperature & Access Control Terminal
Integrated Thermal Body Temperature Sensor If your business or venue requires temperature checking all your staff, clients or visitors before entering your premises, checkout this device. It will save you time, money and help you make your business COVID Safe. […]
COVID Safe – Auto Temperature Terminal
Non-contact Ultrasonic Thermal Imaging Module If your business or venue requires temperature checking all your staff, clients or visitors before entering your premises, checkout this device. It will save you time, money and help you make your business COVID Safe. […]
Coming soon – Univerge Blue Connect
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT Staying connected and productive UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT combines your phone system, chat, video, screen sharing, file management and conference calling into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. Get customizable, scalable cloud-based […]