Closed-circuit television (CCTV) allows you to safeguard your business and property every day around the clock. The CCTV systems that we supply are flexible in their application and are able to seamlessly integrate into most businesses security systems and will provide a large range of benefits to you as a business and your clientele.
CCTV systems have come a long way in the last few years, we are perfectly placed to provide the solution that will meet all your expectations in quality, functionality and affordability.
Majority of the installations have some connectivity or are fully integrated to a Data network, this connectivity provides remote access and control of the CCTV system. Via this application the CCTV system can be programmed for alerts via email or via application to Smartphones or Tablets (Apple or Android).
Benefits that you get by securing your business
- Huge deterrent for thieves, vandals or intruders.
- Minimise losses and theft.
- Large number of cameras can be installed to cover all areas.
- Capture live and pre-recorded images.
- Access Images and Video locally or remotely.
- 24 hour access to view and record, worldwide.
- Highly effective and affordable.
- Will help with theft, vandalism and liability claims.
- Can integrate with access control alarm systems etc.
- Will help improve safety around the workplace.
- May help lower insurance costs.
- Minimal disruptions whilst installing.
Does your business need a CCTV system to protect your premises? Of course it does!
If you want further information, please contact us on 1300 338 266 or contact us online below.Contact Us
5 Things We Advise Clients to Never Do on a Work Computer
Whether you work remotely or in an office, the line between personal and work tasks can become blurred when working on your company computer. If you’re in front of a computer for most of your time during work, then it’s […]
Worrying Phishing Attack Trends to Beware of in 2022
Mobile phishing threats skyrocketed by 161% in 2021. Here at AST we know your best safeguards against the continuous onslaught of phishing include: Email filtering DNS filtering Next-gen antivirus/anti-malware Ongoing employee cybersecurity awareness training To properly train your employees and […]
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE is coming soon, so what is it? With UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE, you extend your existing NEC phone system, with cloud-based voice via desktop and mobile apps creating a seamless all-in-one communications experience. CONNECT BRIDGE allows […]