Telstra Business Systems
Here at AST we pride ourselves with being able to provide you with a system that specifically suits your business needs.
Contact your AST Technologies consultant for advise on how we can help you achieve maximum productivity and savings on your telephone system.
With Telstra Business Systems brands such as Samsung, NEC, Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens and Ericsson-LG, we are sure that we can supply you with your best option. All this can be bundled with your carriage, handsets, software and accessories into a very convenient rental, purchase or lease package.
Telstra Business Systems packages may include some or all of the following items designed to enhance your productivity and maximising productivity:
- Call Centre Application
- VOIP Lines for cost savings
- Unified Communications
- Telstra products such as Business SIP and SIP Connect service
- Switches and routers
- Smartphones, Mobile tablets, laptops and PCs
- Wireless mobility, in premises and outside premises
- Messages/Music on Hold devices
- Wired and wireless Headsets
Telstra Business Systems can offer option of carriage bundle or on its own. It is as flexible as your needs and requirements may be.
Other benefits include:
- Single Telstra bills for your Telstra calls, telephone system and maintenance
- Choice of competitive Telstra Call Plans
- Free calls from your fixed line numbers to your own mobiles on same account.
- Up to 16% rebates provided monthly on eligible calls
- Ongoing support through Telstra Business Systems Care and AST Technologies
- Access to competitive Lease or Rental payments options*. No capital Outlay.
- Access to the latest technologies
- Comprehensive range of systems to suit all your needs
- Expert advice & local support
- Customised solutions for your business needs
- Single Point Of Accountability. We are able to fix all your communication needs with just one phone call
* These are subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
As for peace of mind, you can get technical support 7 days per week 24 hours per day from a single point of contact to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Christmas trading hoursNovember 28, 2018
AST Technologies would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous and successful 2019 Our office will be closed from Saturday 22 December 2018 until Tuesday January 1st. We will be open from Wednesday January 2nd 2019. For […]
Customer surveys, how to get the most out of them…September 21, 2018
From Measurement to Action: Using Customer Surveys to Improve Customer Experience When properly used, customer surveys can greatly improve upon customer experience. The trick is to make the survey as quick, painless, and straightforward as possible and then utilize the […]
End Of Life for ISDN ServicesSeptember 20, 2018
Are you Ready? Recent changes to carrier services may have significant impact on your business With the changes to carrier services, you need to select the right solution for your business. You may wish to retain choice in call rates and flexibility in […]
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]