NEC SV9100 Voice Server
SMART COMMUNICATIONS FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES
The NEC SV9100 is the solution of choice for small and medium businesses who don’t want to be left behind.
Built to suit your requirements and ever changing needs, the SV9100 system is a very powerful solution that provides businesses such as yours with extremely efficient and easy-to-deploy technology.
The SV9100 supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, and it is easy to manage.
Work everywhere option
- Integration to Apple and Android phone contacts
- Call history (Missed / Made / Received) grouped by contact
- Custom speed dial panel for quick dialling
- Hands-free mode
- Mute a ringing call by turning over your phone*
- Automatically mute or go on speaker based on phone orientation
- Make and receive calls > Call waiting
- Hold / retrieve hold > Transfer
- Call park > Call pickup
- Dial DTMF > Call forward
- Call hunt groups
SOME OF FEATURES THE NEC SV9100 OFFERS:
- Future-proof Unified Communications
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware.
- Capable of networking up to 50 sites into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
- Modular architecture for exceptional scaleability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified Communications systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
- Simple to configure and low maintenance.
- SIP technology provides cost savings and easy disaster recovery.
- Easy integration with email apps inc. Microsoft Outlook & CRM integration.
- Session Border Controller to protect your system from intrussions
Want more information? click on links below
- NEC SV9100 Voice Server
- NEC handsets
- NEC DT500 and DT900 Datasheet
- Unified Comms suite
- NEC Mobility
- Session Border Controller
NEC SL2100 Voice Server
Smart Communications for small businesses and more
The SL2100 is highly cost effective because there is more built-in.
With VoIP capabilities and a complete Unified Communications (UC) client available right from your web browser, it puts UC within reach of small business. It allows your business to function no matter where your staff are with high quality desk phones for any scenario, the ability to pair your desk phone with your mobile, and softphones for both your PC and your smartphone.
The SL2100 comes packed with features and because they run on the system, there is no need to purchase additional PC’s / servers or expensive operating systems.
The SL2100 is built with small business in mind and can be utilised by the whole organisation; everyone from receptionists to customer support staff.
For more information on NEC SL2100 click on links below
5 Things We Advise Clients to Never Do on a Work Computer
Whether you work remotely or in an office, the line between personal and work tasks can become blurred when working on your company computer. If you’re in front of a computer for most of your time during work, then it’s […]
Worrying Phishing Attack Trends to Beware of in 2022
Mobile phishing threats skyrocketed by 161% in 2021. Here at AST we know your best safeguards against the continuous onslaught of phishing include: Email filtering DNS filtering Next-gen antivirus/anti-malware Ongoing employee cybersecurity awareness training To properly train your employees and […]
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE is coming soon, so what is it? With UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT BRIDGE, you extend your existing NEC phone system, with cloud-based voice via desktop and mobile apps creating a seamless all-in-one communications experience. CONNECT BRIDGE allows […]