Established in 1969, NEC Australia is a leading supplier and integrator of ICT solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC designs, develops and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs.
NEC has a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC is a well-established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations.
NEC Australia exports locally developed intellectual property and products to the rest of the world. Solutions designed and developed by NEC Australia are not only world class, in many cases they have been world first.
NEC Australia is backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices that has offices in 45 countries and consolidated net sales in excess of US$42 billion (FY 2010).
NEC UNIVERGE SV9100
SMART COMMUNICATIONS FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES
The NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 is the solution of choice for small and medium businesses who don’t want to be left behind.
Built to suit your requirements and ever changing needs, the SV9100 system is a very powerful solution that provides businesses such as yours with extremely efficient and easy-to-deploy technology.
The SV9100 supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, and it is easy to manage.
SOME OF FEATURES THE NEC UNIVERGE SV9000 OFFERS:
- Future-proof Unified Communications
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Wide range of end-points
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks, safeguards your investment
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware.
- Capable of networking up to 50 sites into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified Communications systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
- Simple to configure and low maintenance.
- SIP technology provides cost savings and easy disaster recovery.
- Easy integration with email apps inc. Microsoft Outlook & CRM integration.
To look at brochures of NEC Univerge SV9100 click on links below
NEC SL1100 system for small businesses
The SL1100 is a cost effective and powerful communications solution specifically designed with the small business in mind.
The SL1100 can make your employees more reachable, more responsive and more productive through smart features along with rich functionality expected of much larger systems, while not requiring your business to deploy expensive data equipment that you otherwise don’t need
To look at NEC SL1100 brochure please click on link below
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]
Samsung WE-VOIPDecember 17, 2013
Samsung OS7000 new Application Samsung announces new application for their OfficeServ 7000 range of phone systems. The new application known as WE-VOIP allows user to be an integral part of their system whether they are in premises, off premises or […]