Wi-Fi solutions for venues of all sizes
WHY CHOOSE PURPLE?
- Purple helped create an industry wide demand for advanced Wi-Fi.
- Purple have collected and analysed data across 300 million visits and 34,000 venues. Provide insights for Purple customers to identify patterns and trends.
- Purple are well established around the world. Purple is deployed in over 160 countries with offices in the UK, US, Australia, Spain and Chile.
- Purple Wi-Fi solution is secure, scalable and stable.
Guest Wi-Fi as it should be
- Deliver a frustration-free Wi-Fi connection for guests via Social Wi-Fi
- Manage every step of your guest Wi-Fi experience
- Purple Wi-Fi solution provides an overlay to your existing Wi-Fi.
- Social Wi-Fi enables customers to connect to your Wi-Fi using their social media profiles, ensuring a quick and simple login.
- You can add social links to your custom splash pages encouraging customers to interact with your brand socially; immediately boosting your social media presence.
- Purple captive portal then leverages the customer data captured so you can begin to understand who your customers really are by building detailed customer profiles, helping you drive meaningful marketing campaigns.
Personalise your customers experience by speaking their language
- Purple cloud software recognizes the default language of a user’s device to provide a seamless, multilingual experience.
- Create multilingual versions of the login, with over 20 languages to choose from for a personalized experience.
Promote your unique offers during the login journey
Wi-Fi marketing software to suit any business
- Communicate with your customers in real-time engagement.
- With Purple Wi-Fi marketing software, send communications in real-time to visitors in your venue.
- Customers expect a personalized experience.
- Increase customer retention by sending relevant, real-time communications.
- These communications are proven to drive spend and increase loyalty.
- Automatically segment customer.
- SMS and email marketing made simple
- Purple email marketing tool is easy to use and building campaigns becomes effortless.
Make smarter business decisions with Micro and NPS surveys
- Collect valuable customer feedback to improve your business processes
- From market research to customer satisfaction,
- Surveys provide invaluable insights and data that your business can act on.
- With Purple, you have a captive audience of customers that have visited your venue.
- For micro surveys
- Purple has an easy to use micro survey builder to tailor it for personalised feedback.
Want to know how it can help your business call Ph: 1300 338 266 or email us to arrange an appointment
Customer surveys, how to get the most out of them…September 21, 2018
From Measurement to Action: Using Customer Surveys to Improve Customer Experience When properly used, customer surveys can greatly improve upon customer experience. The trick is to make the survey as quick, painless, and straightforward as possible and then utilize the […]
End Of Life for ISDN ServicesSeptember 20, 2018
Are you Ready? Recent changes to carrier services may have significant impact on your business With the changes to carrier services, you need to select the right solution for your business. You may wish to retain choice in call rates and flexibility in […]
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]
Samsung WE-VOIPDecember 17, 2013
Samsung OS7000 new Application Samsung announces new application for their OfficeServ 7000 range of phone systems. The new application known as WE-VOIP allows user to be an integral part of their system whether they are in premises, off premises or […]