AST Maintenance Essentials
Maintenance Essentials is much like the maintenance you always do with your car, and you do that to ensure it not only continues to run, but runs efficiently and reliably.
It’s the same with your IT infrastructure, it requires maintenance to keep the network running optimally and reducing potential down time to your business.
Maintenance Essentials has been designed specifically for small and micro business owners to get the most from their IT environment and to offer peace of mind knowing their systems are being looked after by experienced industry professionals.
Designed with flexibility and cost in mind, you can customize your Maintenance Essentials plan to suit your business needs.
Don’t want to be locked in? No worries, Maintenance Essentials is a no lock in contract, you can cancel at any time.
What do you get?
Primarily designed for Windows Servers, Maintenance Essentials includes the following maintenance tasks.
- 1 Onsite visit per month (One hour)
- Windows updates and patches.
- Hardware Driver updates and Firmware patches
- Backup health check including a test restore
- Resource Usage and Availability
- Anti-Virus updates and patches as well as network health examination
- Check UPS system (if applicable)
- Examine server event logs for critical errors and report
- Physical server check (dust and security)
- Report on works completed and Recommendations
Don’t have a server, don’t worry! Maintenance essentials can in part be applied to regular PC’s and “master” PC setups.
Why get Maintenance Essentials?
Having regular maintenance on your car is proven to extend its life, and it’s the same with your IT infrastructure.
Some key benefits include:
- Reduced downtime by preventing outages
- Increased staff efficiency by reduced load times of applications
- Peace of mind knowing your systems aren’t being left in the dark
- Better disaster recovery planning
- Predictable cost
- No Lock in contract, you can cancel at any time.
What’s not covered?
It’s important to understand what’s not covered by Maintenance Essentials but can be looked after as a break-fix service.
- Support requests not related directly to the Maintenance tasks
- Hardware upgrades/fixes/replacements
- 3rd party software support/upgrades/migrations
- Contacting providers to lodge support or warranty claims
- Diagnosing Internet or network faults.
- Live monitoring of network
- Windows XP, Server 2003 (end of life)
- Disaster Recovery
As each site is different with a variety of Servers, PCs, Laptops etc. Please contact us on Ph: 1300 338 266 or email us to get an idea of how Maintenance essentials will cost and how it will work for you
Christmas trading hoursNovember 28, 2018
AST Technologies would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous and successful 2019 Our office will be closed from Saturday 22 December 2018 until Tuesday January 1st. We will be open from Wednesday January 2nd 2019. For […]
Customer surveys, how to get the most out of them…September 21, 2018
From Measurement to Action: Using Customer Surveys to Improve Customer Experience When properly used, customer surveys can greatly improve upon customer experience. The trick is to make the survey as quick, painless, and straightforward as possible and then utilize the […]
End Of Life for ISDN ServicesSeptember 20, 2018
Are you Ready? Recent changes to carrier services may have significant impact on your business With the changes to carrier services, you need to select the right solution for your business. You may wish to retain choice in call rates and flexibility in […]
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]