CCTV Surveillance for Business
Closed-circuit television (CCTV) allows you to safeguard your business and property every day around the clock.
From our experience, the CCTV systems that we supply are very flexible in their application and are able to seamlessly integrate into most business security systems and will provide a large range of benefits to your business and customers.
CCTV systems have come a long way in the last few years and whether you require a digital or IP based CCTV system, AST Technologies is perfectly placed to provide the solution that will meet all your expectations in quality, functionality and affordability.
Most of the installations we do have some connectivity or are fully integrated to our clients Data network, this connectivity provides remote access and control of the CCTV system. Via this application the CCTV system can be programmed for alerts via email or via application to Smartphones or Tablets (Apple or Android).
What Benefits do you get for your money?
- Huge deterrent for thieves, vandals or intruders.
- Minimises loss and theft.
- Large number of cameras can be installed to suit all businesses.
- Capture live and pre-recorded images.
- Access Images and Video locally or remotely.
- 24hour access to view and record, worldwide.
- Highly effective and affordable.
- Will help with theft, vandalism and liability claims.
- Can integrate with access control alarm systems etc.
- Will help improve safety around the workplace.
- May help lower insurance costs.
- Minimal disruptions whilst installing.
Why choose AST Technologies?
- Registered Master Security supplier and installation company
- Quotations by experienced and professional staff
- Qualified advice on your security requirements.
- Only use quality equipment
- Installation carried out by licensed technicians
- Maintenance options
- Options of equipment
- We have been around since 2006
Whatever your requirements or needs, AST Technologies can provide your business with an affordable and customised CCTV system.
Does your business need a quality CCTV system to protect and monitor your premises?
Of course it does!!!
Existing AST Technologies Clients that purchase a CCTV System can save up to 15% off the total equipment only purchase costs.
Talk to an expert on Ph: 1300 338 266 or email us to set up an appointment at your premises.
LTS Security brochures
Christmas trading hoursNovember 28, 2018
AST Technologies would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous and successful 2019 Our office will be closed from Saturday 22 December 2018 until Tuesday January 1st. We will be open from Wednesday January 2nd 2019. For […]
Customer surveys, how to get the most out of them…September 21, 2018
From Measurement to Action: Using Customer Surveys to Improve Customer Experience When properly used, customer surveys can greatly improve upon customer experience. The trick is to make the survey as quick, painless, and straightforward as possible and then utilize the […]
End Of Life for ISDN ServicesSeptember 20, 2018
Are you Ready? Recent changes to carrier services may have significant impact on your business With the changes to carrier services, you need to select the right solution for your business. You may wish to retain choice in call rates and flexibility in […]
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]