It widely known that in excess of 22% (And increasing) of all small to medium businesses in Australia are now using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and strongly believe it is a viable business communications strategy. Small businesses have recently begun to appreciate costs savings as well as the benefits of VoIP technology, medium and large sized enterprises have long recognised that VoIP services are not only substantially cheaper but offers greater benefits, flexibility and better delivery of service.
The roll-out of the National Broadband Network will increase internet capability nationwide, thus providing businesses outside Metropolitan areas with better opportunities to develop their VoIP plans.
Do you want to know what VoIP can do for your business?
Why don’t you let us show you how we can save you some serious money. You probably don’t want to know all the ins and outs and technical jargon that goes with VoIP. We will just make it work for you. If you would like more technical information click here.
The best way to describe VoIP, it involves the encoding of voice communications into internet protocol (IP) data packets for transmission, in other words by transmitting your calls via VoIP the cost is reduced in a number of areas
- Can you use VoIP in your business?
- Do you want to find out if you can use VoIP?
- Do you want to find out how much money you can save?
- Do you want your business to be more efficient in the handling of calls?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you need to contact AST Technologies to set it all up for you, contact us email@example.com or call us on Ph. 1300 338266
Are you ready for VoIP?
Let AST Technologies look at your phone bill and your internet usage and advice you whether VoIP is worthwhile for you.
- If you make a lot of phone calls, as a rule VoIP is more than justifiable and will give you an ROI in a very short period of time.
- If your business is an average phone user, but use broadband internet a lot, you are already halfway there.
- For a regional business that has access to broadband, VoIP will justify itself in a short period of time with the savings you will get from National and STD calls.
- With multiple choices for VoIP solutions, AST Technologies will find and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for you.
With suitable Broadband and VoIP packages, we can provide solutions for all your Telecommunications needs. These are designed to make your business more effective and generate cost savings. Whether you are a sole trader or a large organisation, AST Technologies can build a solution for you.
Contact us for any information regarding VoIP firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on Ph. 1300 338 266
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]
Samsung WE-VOIPDecember 17, 2013
Samsung OS7000 new Application Samsung announces new application for their OfficeServ 7000 range of phone systems. The new application known as WE-VOIP allows user to be an integral part of their system whether they are in premises, off premises or […]