Telstra Business Systems
AST Technologies is honoured to have been selected as a partner of the Telstra Business System (TBS) to provide end to end solutions for Voice and Data to all our clients. The TBS program was established in 2004 and aims to ensure that it provides the best available telecommunications system in Australia to clients.
Since 2006 AST Technologies has been selling and installing TBS for our clients. Over this time we have established a reputation for having exceptional customer service and satisfaction and were are dedicated to continuing this trend in the future.
As a dedicated partner of the successful program, we are committed to delivering the additional value that this program offers to all our clients. To ensure this occurs, the staff here at AST Technologies are experts in all the features and benefits of the Telstra Business System. The benefits include:
- Single Telstra bills for your Telstra calls, telephone system and maintenance
- Choice of competitive Telstra Call Plans
- Free calls from your fixed line numbers to your own mobiles
- Up to 16% rebates provided monthly on eligible calls
- Ongoing support through Telstra Business Systems Care and AST Technologies
- Access to competitive Lease/Rental with flexible payments options*. No capital outlay.
- Access to the latest technologies
- Comprehensive range of system to suit all your needs
- Expert advice & local support
- Customised solutions for your business needs
- Single point of accountability. We are able to fix all your communication needs in one phone call
* These are subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Contact AST Technologies today for further information and to see how your business will benefit from AST Technologies knowledge in Telstra Business Systems.
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]
Samsung WE-VOIPDecember 17, 2013
Samsung OS7000 new Application Samsung announces new application for their OfficeServ 7000 range of phone systems. The new application known as WE-VOIP allows user to be an integral part of their system whether they are in premises, off premises or […]