Telstra Business Systems
Here at AST we pride ourselves with being able to provide you with a system that specifically suits your business needs.
Contact your AST Technologies consultant for advise on how we can help you achieve maximum productivity and savings on your telephone system.
With Telstra Business Systems brands such as Samsung, NEC, Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens and Ericsson-LG, we are sure that we can supply you with your best option. All this can be bundled with your carriage, handsets, software and accessories into a very convenient rental, purchase or lease package.
Telstra Business Systems packages may include some or all of the following items designed to enhance your productivity and maximising productivity:
- Call Centre Application
- VOIP Lines for cost savings
- Lifesize Video conferencing
- Unified Communications
- Telstra Data products such as NextIP and SIP Connect service
- Switches and routers
- Smartphones, Mobile tablets, laptops and PCs
- Wireless mobility, in premises and outside premises
- Messages/Music on Hold devices
- Plantronics Headsets
Telstra Business Systems can offer option of carriage bundle or on its own. It is as flexible as your needs and requirements may be.
Other benefits include:
- Single Telstra bills for your Telstra calls, telephone system and maintenance
- Choice of competitive Telstra Call Plans
- Free calls from your fixed line numbers to your own mobiles on same account.
- Up to 16% rebates provided monthly on eligible calls
- Ongoing support through Telstra Business Systems Care and AST Technologies
- Access to competitive Lease or Rental payments options*. No capital Outlay.
- Access to the latest technologies
- Comprehensive range of systems to suit all your needs
- Expert advice & local support
- Customised solutions for your business needs
- Single Point Of Accountability. We are able to fix all your communication needs with just one phone call
* These are subject to eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
As for peace of mind, you can get technical support 7 days per week 24 hours per day from a single point of contact to ensure everything runs smoothly.
National Broadband Network (NBN)March 2, 2015
What is the NBN? Put simply, fast internet access. In the majority of cases it will be faster than what you are currently getting from your provider. And it is coming, slowly but surely. It will be on your doorstep […]
NEC Univerge SV9100March 2, 2015
New UNIVERGE SV9100 NEC has released the award winning Univerge SV9100 Unified Communications system. The NEC SV9100 system is now the system of choice from small to large businesses from 2 employees up to 1000 employees, being modular, the Univerge […]
Samsung WE-VOIPDecember 17, 2013
Samsung OS7000 new Application Samsung announces new application for their OfficeServ 7000 range of phone systems. The new application known as WE-VOIP allows user to be an integral part of their system whether they are in premises, off premises or […]